Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Raw milk...

I'm so curious about this raw milk movement.  I'm looking into it now, but it seems very beneficial.  Raw milk is what our ancestors lived on.  Maybe there is something to this idea... I'm reading the Weston Price Foundation web site for information.  I think in nutrition there are always two sides to every food.  Dr. Barnard says don't eat animal products.  Dr. Price says go for the butter, milk, and cheese just make sure they are raw.  It's confusing for me and I've studied nutrition, but they don't teach any of these ideas in school to dietitians.  So it's up to us to use our knowledge on scientific studies to learn what the best decision is for recommending.  I kind of love butter and cheese, who doesn't, so I'm leaning towards Dr. Price's idea.  For now, I'll stick to my organic butter and cheese in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment